Stevia, also known as Stevia rebaudiana .
- The natural sweetener tastes 200 to 300 times sweeter than table sugar.
- The sweet-tasting components in stevia sweeteners occur naturally. This characteristic may benefit people who prefer naturally-sourced foods and beverages.
Types of Stevia
Depending on the level of processing, stevia can be found in three forms.
- Green Leaf Stevia: This is the least processed form of stevia. It is 30-40 times sweeter than sugar and is also slightly bitter to taste.
- Stevia Extracts: Its extracts are 200 times sweeter than sugar and comparatively less bitter to green leaf stevia.
Health Benefits of Stevia
The health benefits of stevia include Diabetes Management, Weight loss, Skin care, and much more.
- Date:May 14, 2018
- Tags:photography, agency, creative
- Project Type:Multipurpose Template